From powering jet planes to powering your car
Get Quality. Use SPC.
SPC’s retail network of 40 service stations island-wide provides a total service package comprising Choices convenience store, Speedy Care automotive service centre and Manual Car Wash. Selected service stations also facilitate banking convenience with Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) installed. Over the years, SPC continues to play a significant role in changing the landscape of its domestic market by being the first-mover of various retailing initiatives in Singapore.
- 1991 – first to offer unleaded petroleum in Singapore
- 2005 – introduced Ultra-Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) across its network
- 2008 – first service station in Singapore with a drive-through ATM
- 2008 – first to introduce Out-of-Home digital advertising at service stations
- 2008 – first to launch CNG refueling at a service station in Singapore