Accounts Executive (6 months contract)
- Manage daily accounting operations, month-end closing of accounts for petrol stations island-wide.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures, including internal control practices
- Provide accounting support to the Retail Business Unit
- Assist in year-end statutory audit
- Any other duties/projects as assigned
- Min Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Min 1 year of accounting experience, retail accounting experience will be advantageous
- Possess hands-on experience in ERP systems such as SAP and high level of proficiency in Excel
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meticulous and able to work within tight deadline
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.