Accounts Officer/Executive (AP) – 1 year contract
- Handle daily accounts payable functions such as vendors’ invoices and payment processing.
- Ensure all invoices are processed according to company accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare and post accruals and prepayment journal entries.
- Prepare monthly schedules, creditors and intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare cash forecast and daily AP bank reconciliations.
- Prepare disbursement and reimbursement of expense listings for intercompany billing.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- Shared Services and/or GL experience is preferred.
- Meticulous, high adaptability and resilience.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.