Senior Admin Assistant (Jalan Buroh)
- Maintain and update lubricant inventories in the SAP system and responsible for monthly stock taking.
- Maintain proper record and distribution of all documentation (eg: invoices, purchase orders, delivery orders, loading advice for lubricant deliveries).
- Handle custom related matters and prepare shipping, import and export documentation.
- Raise purchase & delivery orders for all purchases.
- Liaise with 3rd Party for all collection and deliveries of finished products.
- Schedule the deliveries of lubricant packages to local, marine and export customers
- Coordinate between base oil customers and liaise with Head Office Business unit sales team.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- Able to perform SAP transactions & proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Working Location: Jalan Buroh (Daily shuttle pickup at Chinese Garden MRT)
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.