- Perform cash reconciliation thrice weekly for our SPC service station network.
- Verify accuracy and documentation submitted by service stations relating to expense claims and stock-take reports.
- Maintain details of station staff in the payroll system and track their annual leave.
- Perform regular payroll checks.
- Provide administrative support to the business unit such as organizing training and medical testing for staff.
- Update daily sales figures and perform monthly wet stock reconciliation.
- Responsible for generating invoices via SAP.
- Any others duties as assigned.
- Minimum ‘O’ levels or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Good team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.