- Provide administrative support to the business and service units
- Manage housing matters for expatriates e.g. liaising with agent, accommodation finding, lease signing, application of passes & services, arrangement of repair and maintenance services, and rental payment
- Manage and maintain office environment/assets in good working conditions
- Manage and arrange for maintenance of Company’s vehicles e.g. insurance renewal, road tax, repair, car leasing
- Prepare, monitor, record and process monthly invoices
- Any other adhoc duties
- Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years of working experience
- Resourceful, meticulous and able to organize work systematically
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multitask
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.