- Project management and develop bespoke software solutions using .Net C#, SQL Server and associated technologies centred around our ETRM trading platform.
- Establish detailed technical specification through discussion with key users. Test sample data-sets and support user acceptance tests. Ensure detailed documentation for the operation of program by users.
- React to problems and correct the program as necessary.
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications.
- Work closely with vendor on trading software development.
- Provide maintenance enhancement and support to existing applications including trading system.
- Database administration for Oracle and Microsoft SQL servers.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Studies or related studies.
- Certified in Database Management.
- Proven database administration in SQL Server, Oracle Server.
- Understanding of Openlink Endur and particularly .Net OpenComponents and/or Amphora Symphony beneficial.
- Experience with data warehousing and reporting beneficial.
- Understanding of energy and commodity trading.
- Certified in Microsoft development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing at least 10 web based development projects, administration of SharePoint Portal and Web Parts, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Management and Deployment.
- Independent starter who can work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in Chinese language is required.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.