- Develop and manage bespoke software solutions using .Net C#, SQL Server and associated technologies .
- Establish detailed technical specification through discussion with key users. Test sample data-sets and support user acceptance tests. Ensure detailed documentation for the operation of program by users. Prepare user guides.
- React to problems and correct the program as necessary.
- Provide maintenance enhancement and support to existing applications including trading system.
- Database administration for Oracle and Microsoft SQL servers.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Studies or related studies.
- Proven database administration in SQL Server, Oracle Server.
- Experience in developing and implementing at least 10 web based development projects, administration of SharePoint Portal and Web Parts, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Management and Deployment.
- Experience with data warehousing and reporting, BI tools beneficial.
- Certified in Microsoft development and Database Management will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of energy and commodity trading will be an added advantage.
- Independent starter who can work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.