- To develop and maintain customised software solutions using .Net C#, VB, Java, R programming, Python, and associated technologies centred around Analytical and Web platform.
- Gather user and technical requirements with proper documentation.
- Resolve program issues and continuously enhance existing software and generic applications.
- Support Retail Business Application including new software and hardware initiatives.
- Be involved in day to day service stations troubleshooting and liaise with 3rd party support vendors.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Studies or related studies.
- Experience with analytical development work will be beneficial.
- Certified in Microsoft development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in designing and implementing web based development projects, administration of SharePoint Portal and Web Parts, and/or Internet Information Services (IIS) Management and Deployment.
- Experience in Retail Business (Service Stations and Head Office) Application.
- Technical knowledge in basic network infrastructure.
- Independent self-starter who work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.