Assistant Manager/Manager, Planning & Investment
- Identify, assess and execute potential mergers, acquisitions and investments, build detailed financial models, provide financial analysis for management’s decision.
- Drive the due diligence and execution of transactions, conduct in-house research, manage and maintain contact with a network of external consultants and industry experts.
- Involve in post-acquisition integration process and prepare project post-mortem reviews.
- Monitor and review the operational performance of projects invested, produce quarterly analysis report and ad-hoc report, implementation of HQ’s policies in assets management.
- Review business environment and various business units strategy and financial projections by consolidating the results into forecast model and compare it against HQ designated KPIs as well as determine the required resources (e.g. capex, investments, etc) to execute the strategic plan.
- Source and evaluate opportunities for divestment and spin-off projects.
- Initiate and prepare market studies/reports to management, update on latest market opportunities and industry investment transactions review.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or Accounting (degree holders in other fields with relevant experience and skills).
- Minimum 6 years of in-depth experience in investment, M&A, financial or business modelling.
- CFA/CPA/CA qualifications.
- Strong in financial modeling and report writing.
- Resourceful, meticulous, team player and attentive to details.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.