Business Applications Analyst
- Gather business requirements and model business processes. Identify detailed issues on requirements, brokering decisions and achieving consensus.
- Describe solutions at a functional level including key assumptions and dependencies as well as the impact of the changes to be delivered.
- Provide functional specifications and business analysis studies for new projects and enhancements required.
- Support the creation and execution of test strategies/cases.
- Support technical resources involved in designing the solution to ensure full coverage of business processes and requirements.
- Assist with change management activities including benefits realization planning, training and communications, and estimating level of effort involved in future phases.
- Explore and understand new features and functionalities within existing trading systems, and recommend them to users.
- Provide troubleshooting and support of day to day existing trading system queries/issues raised by users.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Studies or related disciplines.
- Expertise in Openlink, Amphora Symphony or other Trading Systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in business applications analyst position.
- Experience in specifying and writing functional specifications and business requirements for development teams is essential.
- Exposure to key Front Office, Risk, Operations control & Back Office processes.
- Knowledge of Mark to Market profiles backend computation.
- Business knowledge on physical and paper commodities including oil and gas.
- Experience in Project Management Life Cycle.
- Business Intelligence Software and knowledge in Analytical Programs will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.