- Send and receive guests to/from airport, hotel, dinners and other venues when required.
- Accompany and bring guests to places of interests within Singapore.
- Arrange and send Company cars (including secondees’ cars) for washing, regular servicing, and inspections.
- Upkeep and ensure the cleanliness of Company car.
- Other duties as assigned by Company (e.g. dispatch of documents).
- Minimum secondary education with 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Good customer service orientation, patience and able to interact with people of all levels.
- Possess a valid class 3 license with clean driving record.
- Familiar with Singapore roads.
- Able and willing to work beyond official hours with overtime pay.
- Possess own transport i.e. motorbike is an added advantage.
- 5-day work week.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.