- Draft and prepare contract documents according to deal recap and templates.
- Submit contract for internal approval and send contract to counter parties timely.
- Review counter-party contracts/GTCs and draft the counters.
- Highlight and report important contract issues to relevant departments.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with counterparty directly by consolidating advice from trading/operation/legal/finance/shipping departments.
- Create and maintain contract files.
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline (Business Administration, Shipping or Legal related major preferred).
- Min 3 years relevant working experience (oil industry/physical trading/derivatives contract working experience preferred).
- Good knowledge in international trading terms, such as Incoterm 2000.
- Good drafting skills.
- Proficient in MS office applications, high organizational standards and accuracy in dealing with contract documentation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic, hardworking, meticulous and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficiency in English is essential for drafting contract.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.