Credit Risk Executive
- Conduct due diligence of counterparties during registration.
- Review, analyse and evaluate new and existing customer’s financial position, business track record, external factors and credit rating to determine the customers’ credit worthiness and make credit limit and term recommendations.
- Monitor credit risk exposure and ensure customers’ accounts stay within approved credit limits.
- Verify and summarize customers’ credit utilization and produce customers’ credit report to the relevant departments.
- Prepare various credit and related reports for submission to Singapore Management and HQ.
- Monitor and assess customers’ credit standing on a periodic basis.
- Review and update collateral and guarantee status.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Credit Risk Management and Credit Committee.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business (Accounting/Banking/Finance) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel).
- Strong in financial modeling and report writing.
- Resourceful, meticulous and attentive to details.
- Possess good negotiation skills.
- Possess good analytical and quantitative skills.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.