Credit Risk Executive
- Review, analyze and evaluate new and existing customer’s financial position, business track record, external factors and credit rating to determine the customers’ credit worthiness and make credit limit and term recommendations.
- Monitor credit risk exposure and ensure customers’ accounts stay within approved credit limits.
- Monitor and assess customers’ credit standing on a periodic basis.
- Review collateral and guarantee status.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Credit Risk Management and Credit Committee.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting and other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong credit risk control exposure with familiarity in the oil/petroleum trading industry.
- Strong credit analytical skills, financial modeling and report writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel).
- Resourceful, meticulous and attentive to details.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.