Electrical Engineer (Pulau Sebarok)
In this position, you will be in charge of all the instrument and control systems. You will be reporting to the Terminal Manager and working very closely with our Maintenance Engineer. As you will be anchoring all electrical duties, you have to be equipped with strong knowledge in electrical and instrumentation.
- Execute daily electrical activities such as troubleshooting, maintenance, and checking equipment reliability.
- Perform routine corrective and preventive maintenance for site improvement.
- Conduct and review risk assessment.
- Supervise contractors performing electrical jobs in the terminal to ensure compliance with HSE regulations.
- Maintain proper SOP and records.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- At least 2 years of working experience in electrical repairs and maintenance in oil & gas industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience in generators, tank gauging, and motor operated valves.
- Preferably with experience in DC/AC motors, switchboards, and circuit breakers.
- Able to read and understand electrical circuit drawings, instrumentation and control system diagrams.
- Able to perform troubleshooting and confident in deciding corrective measures.
- Comfortable with working location in Pulau Sebarok via ferry transport.
- Able to work under pressure within tight timelines.
- Senior roles may be considered for this role depending on level of experience.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.