Executive (Retail Operations)
Sitting with our Marketing Department to manage the business operations and manpower matters at SPC Service Station
- Execute network wide initiatives, programs, projects and processes for manpower management at SPC Service Stations to ensure compliance to Employment Act/Company Policies.
- Develop guidelines and conduct compliance checks of the payroll documents submitted by petrol stations.
- Coordinate activities with Service Station HR payroll vendor on system enhancements and trouble shooting.
- Adopt and implement qualitative and quantitative methods to regularly monitor of manpower expenses at the service stations.
- Coordination and record keeping of network wide training and recruitment initiatives.
- Increase productivity in retail operations through central support for contract management, insurances etc.
- Manage 3rd Party Vendors for seamless execution of retail operation initiatives at service stations.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Business/Marketing/HR or equivalent
- Min 2 years experience
- Relevant working experience in marketing/retail operations/HR is preferred
- Possess strong organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and a team player
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.