- Provide legal services and support to Business/Service Units.
- To prepare, review and advise on contracts and other legal matters, as required.
- Negotiate and resolve disputes in relation to Trading and other businesses.
- Maintain compliance with laws and internal regulations with regards to Trading and other businesses.
- Monitor and keep abreast of any changes in the law and advise the Management on the impact of such on the business and operations, recommend strategies and solutions for compliance when necessary.
- Possess a good LLB degree from a recognized university.
- Min 3 years legal experience.
- Post-Qualified Experience with litigation background be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of trade & shipping law will be an added advantage.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.