Management Associate Programme (Trade Operations)
Position 1: Contract Executive
In order for you to understand better about the trade nature, you will be tasked to prepare sales contracts to formalize trade deals conducted by our traders at the beginning of the programme.
- Draft and prepare sales contracts according to the deal recap and company policies.
- Submit contract for internal approval and send contracts to counterparties timely.
- Review counterparty contracts general terms and conditions.
- Negotiate terms and conditions by consolidating advice from trading/operations/legal/finance departments.
Position 2: Settlement Executive
Next, you will be rotated to Finance Department to handle all payment matters relating to our trade deals. This is with the aim to deepen your experience in the financial aspect.
- Handle accounts receivable and payable functions.
- Handle import and export Letter of Credit (LC) issuance and negotiation, in relation to physical and derivatives trades.
- Review sales contracts to confirm and ensure pricing, invoice and presentation of documents are correct with counterparties.
- Coordinate with operations for shipment information and liaise with HQ for payment approval and document signing arrangement.
Position 3: Operations Executive
After your stint in Settlement, you will be transferred to Operations when need arises where you will manage our trading operations to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Provide and monitor the entire operations through liaising with the ship agents, surveyors, counterparties and terminals.
- Charter vessels and monitor ship movements.
- Liaise closely with Settlement and Credit Risk teams to ensure proper internal credit controls are in place before commencing loading operations.
- Vet sales contracts to ensure all details are correct.
- Resolve any disputes with clients amicably.
- Degree in International Trading/Business/Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Possess good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess good communication and written skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.