Marine Sales Executive
- Monitor local bunker market and conduct market analysis through information sharing with counterparties.
- Increase and diversify customer base and counterparties.
- Maintain good working relationship with existing customers to increase sales volume.
- Ensure daily sales volume is in line with daily operational flow and complies with company’s credit and risk policy.
- Manage credit by working closely with Risk, Treasury and Settlement.
- Adhere to QMBS MR to ensure a proper compliance in bunker deliveries.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering, Business, Shipping, Maritime Studies, Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in oil/petroleum trading industry.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to work independently as well as in a team.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.