Market Risk Executive
- Analyze the market and circulate news updates to the trading teams.
- Monitor daily position and profit and loss (P&L) against trading limits.
- Generate daily Mark-to-Market (MTM) reports for trading teams.
- Ensure daily hedging plan is in place.
- Submit reports for trading teams and sales volume reports to HQ on weekly and monthly basis.
- Month end P&L check and reconciliation with Finance.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports (inventory report, insurance report and flash report).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Business/Economics/Finance/Accounting.
- Exposure to MRM framework & models, financial modeling, value at risk models is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and business acumen.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.Â
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.