Market Risk Executive
- Daily price updates and forward curve management.
- Update daily position and profit & loss in Mark to Market (MTM) report with analysis of profit & loss drivers.
- Monitor trading exposure and profit & loss against risk limits.
- Analyze the market and summarize the performance for each trading team.
- Monthly reconciliation of the reported MTM profit & loss against actual financial performance.
- Perform month-end stock reconciliation.
- Prepare risk related reports and statistic.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably from oil & gas or petrochemical industry.
- Exposure to MRM framework & models, financial modeling, value at risk models will be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and business acumen.
- Able to work independently and in fast pace environment.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.