Marketing Executive (Aviation)
- Support Aviation Sales Manager in airlines tenders.
- Coordinate and manage aviation fuel supply & logistics chains.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments on aviation related matters such as credit evaluation.
- Provide support to joint ventures and subsidiaries in overseas.
- Provide administrative support for the business unit such as generating pricing notices and invoices.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Possess good organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.