Marketing Executive (Commercial)
- Oversee cargo operations and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth movement of products.
- Provide market intelligence from operations related activities.
- Assist in budget planning, profitability and sales analysis.
- Work with internal support unit on the allocation and replenishment of products.
- Provide administrative support for the business unit such as updating and maintaining product prices in SAP.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Prior working experience in similar role will have an added advantage.
- Experience in SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Possess good organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.