Operations Executive (Crude)
Our Operations Executive ensures smooth operations in the post-deal activities and successful crude oil delivery. You will be frequently liaising with our sellers, buyers, chartering team, refineries, finance, legal, surveyors, cargo and freight counterparties, terminals and vessel agents.
- Coordinate all shipping/logistics procedures to optimize crude lifting program and ensure all necessary operational information is communicated effectively.
- Ensure sales/ purchase orders are monitored closely and up to date.
- Manage cargo and vessel nominations, prepare and send voyage orders and monitor progress of vessels.
- Liaise with surveyors to ensure accurate quantity and quality of the cargo to minimize oil loss and cost and maximize trading profit during crude oil delivery.
- Coordinate with contract and finance teams relating to trading system matters, trade entry, crude oil payment, inspection/expeditor cost, L/C cost and freight-related costs.
- Handle full set of shipping documents and other trade-related documentations.
- Check and update the operations data in the system for analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Ensure compliance of all contractual obligations and any necessary financial security in place.
- Handle ad-hoc responsibilities as delegated by the crude trading team.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in Petrochemical, Chemical, Shipping, Law, Mathematics or Statistics related fields
- At least 2 years of relevant operational or back desk experience in trading company
- Possess good planning and organizing skills
- Possess good communication and written skills
- Able to work independently and good team player
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.