Operations Executive, Fuel Oil
- Provide and monitor the entire operations through liaising with agents, masters, inspectors & vessel brokers to ensure all shipments run smoothly.
- Â Prepare all relevant documentary instructions to various counterparties and all relevant inspection instructions to various inspectors.
- Maintain operational optimization to add value to trading strategy and maximize profits and minimize losses or costs.
- Calculate any laytime and demurrage incurred.
- Check and update the operations data in the system for analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Ensure operational, contractual and credit risk are in compliance with Company and HQ guidelines.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business/Engineering/Maritime or equivalent
- Possess good planning and organizing skills
- Possess good communication and written skills
- Able to work independently and good team player
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data ProtectionÂ
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.