Operations Executive, LPG
- Pass on cargo nomination timely & accurately.
- Liaise with terminal and counterparties to ensure timely product loading.
- Review and counter contracts based on deal recap.
- Ensure all the trade finance & billing are in good order.
- Liaise with shipping team on suitable vessel for FOB purchase deals, and do vessel vetting and get acceptance from suppliers and end users.
- Manage demurrage calculation with owner and counterparties.
- Check and update the operations data in the system for analysis and reporting.
- Handle ad-hoc responsibilities as delegated by the Naphtha & LPG trading team.
- Degree/Diploma in Petrochemical, Chemical, Business, Shipping, Logistics or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in oil/petroleum industry.
- Good understanding of energy markets.
- Good knowledge of shipping documents & L/C.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to work independently as well as in a team.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.