Operations Technician (Pulau Sebarok)
- Oversee berthing and unberthing of vessels at jetties and ensure that vessels are properly secured to the jetties.
- Oversee connection and disconnection of marine loading arms and ensure that the marine arms are properly connected before commencement of product transfer.
- Perform vessel cargo tank ullaging, measure temperature and sampling and prepare ullage reports.
- Conduct safety/operations meeting with vessel representative prior to the commencement of loading/discharge operation and monitor for leak and spillage during loading/discharge.
- Perform shore storage tank ullaging, measure temperature, sampling, water draw-off and prepare gauge cards before and after vessel loading/discharge/ITT/pipeline transfer to and from other terminal.
- Monitor pumps and equipment during loading/discharge for malfunctioning and leakage and ensure that pipeline is fully packed before and after loading/discharge.
- Perform gas test/check for approval of Hot Work Permit, weekly testing of pumps & equipment (eg. fire pumps, foam pumps, remote control fire monitors and oil spill control equipment) and monthly inspection of fire boxes.
- Lead mooring crew for monthly cleaning of transfer pump strainers and general housekeeping and monitor utility equipment (e.g. genset, street lightings, water pumps, mixers, and air compressor) for malfunctioning, drain rain water from tankfarm as and when necessary and topping up of PST day tanks on weekly basis and monitor oil level at TPF to ascertain the need to transfer oil to fuel oil storage tank.
- Perform operational routine check twice per shift.
- Perform daily, weekly, bi-monthly checks on tanks and equipment.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Min â€˜Oâ€™ Level or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of shipping loading and discharge operations and jetty operationsÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Good quantitative skills
- Working Location: Pulau Sebarok (nearest MRT – Pasir Panjang)
- Able to work shift hours
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Â Email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.