- Process orders from retail stations and customers. Schedule tank trucks for loading and delivery to fulfil the orders received.
- Check and sort out Delivery Receipts, and ensure that they are duly signed and stamped by our customers for the goods received.
- Schedule tank trucks to/from the refinery to replenish the Terminal storage tanks and process document for products lifted from the refinery by trucks.
- Perform daily inventory opening/closing, print daily transaction reports and ensure that all product movements are accounted for.
- Maintain proper records of all documentations (E.g. SCDF transport licence for truck, road tax, drivers Hazmat licence and delivery related documents).
- Perform physical system line-up and supervise truck loadings at the Truck Loading Racks.
- Attend to barge discharge operations at port and power stations.
- Comply with the Company/Terminal HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) procedures and regulations at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum ITE or equivalent.
- Able to work 12-hour rotational shift.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good team player with a positive attitude.
- Possess own transport.
- Candidates without relevant working experience will be considered for Trainee Technician position.
Please write in with your full resume, present and expected salary, contact number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.