Operations Technician (JBP)
- Process orders and schedule tank trucks delivery for petrol stations and customers.
- Monitor daily stock inventory and perform weekly stock replenishment.
- Maintain and update both internal and external reports and documentations.
- Attend to barge discharge operations at port and power stations.
- Supervise tank truck loadings at the loading bay to ensure adherence to safety rules.
- Comply with the Company/Terminal HSE procedures and regulations at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Min O level / SPM
- On-the-job training will be provided
- Possess own transport preferred
- Possess Class 3 or Forklift license
- Working Location: Jalan Buroh (West)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good team player with positive attitude
- Candidates without relevant working experience will be considered for Trainee Technician position
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.