Refining Operations/Supply Engineer
- Liaise closely with the refinery on monthly product allocation.
- Manage inventories at the refinery and various terminals.
- Work with refinery and the business side to ensure no interruptions to the refinery operations in order to maximize refining margins.
- Conduct economic evaluation and participate in projects and new business development for refinery.
- Manage and monitor projects relating to plant maintenance, enhancement and revamp of company assets in refinery.
- Represent the company in attending various meetings on projects and refinery with partner or government authorities.
- Keep abreast of latest development of refining and other related technologies as well as economic news relating to refining.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge in petroleum and oil refining business
- Possess good communication skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Possess good analytic and problem solving skills
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.