SAP Applications Engineer (1.5 Years Contract)
- Responsible for technical development and support of the company SAP system.
- To collaborate with SAP functional and business users to develop and document technical requirements, participate in implementation projects and provide post-implementation support.
- To ensure that the SAP systems and SAP system interfaces operate reliably and efficiently.
- Responsible to develop, implement and support SAP applications and ensure the solutions are developed according to accepted systems development life cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Provide end-user training sessions for SAP systems.
- Ensure compliance to IT policies and uphold service level agreement.
- Any others duties as assigned.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Studies or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of SAP ECC 6.0 functional modules and development experience in Sales & Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Completed at least 1 end-to-end implementation on SAP (SD/MM)
- Able to analyse and translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Proficient in ABAP development such as reports, Smartforms, Webdynpro program, User exit, BADI, Enhancement point, IDOC etc will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge in SAP BW, SAP BPC, SAP PI, Hana Modelling, Hana Stored procedures, Hana optimization and OData services will be an added advantage
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.