Senior Accountant (Financial Reporting)
- Prepare FMIS reports in Chinese for the intercompany elimination set, some consol schedules at PCSG group level and main schedules at SPC group level.
- Facilitate the reviews of financial reports prepared by the team, including PCSG company level FMIS reports and SPC group FMIS supporting schedules.
- Supervise the month-end closing for one of the subsidiaries of PCSG and check the SAP vouchers done by Accountant.
- Prepare audit schedule for FMIS audit and attend to HQ auditor’s queries.
- Communicate and coordinate with external auditors for local audit purposes, including preparing some notes at PCSG company level.
- Prepare XBRL filing for PCSG group.
- Assist on actual close for SPC costing.
- Assist on SPC provisional close by using Maxiplan.
- Prepare ad-hoc Chinese reports relating to financial reporting as per request.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy/Business or equivalent
- ACCA/CPA qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- Audit firm or oil and gas experience is preferred
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system will be added advantage
- Proficient in Excel is a must
- Proficient in written Chinese is required as this role is required to produce financial reports in Chinese
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight timelines
- Meticulous and attentive to details
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.