Senior/Assistant Manager, Treasury
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Monitor foreign exchange market and currency volatility and propose for FX transactions.
- Manage banking relationship and perform annual review on panel.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Recommend, implement and maintain treasury process improvement.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Economics or equivalent.
- More than 10 years of relevant experience in treasury function.
- Prior experience in FX trades, cash management and trade finance in banking industry will be an advantage.
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.