- Draft, review and advise on business contracts and agreements, as required.
- Involve in M&A activities and corporate projects with regards to legal aspect, legal due diligence and other relevant compliance activities.
- Provide legal services and support to Business/Service Units.
- Work with both internal and external parties to negotiate and resolve business disputes.
- Maintain compliance with laws and internal regulations.
- Monitor and keep abreast of any changes in the law and advise the Management on the impact of such on the business and operations, recommend strategies and solutions for compliance when necessary.
- Possess a Law Degree and relevant professional qualification.
- At least 6 years of relevant practice and in house experience.
- Experience in M&A and knowledge of energy industry, trade & shipping law will be an added advantage.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Candidates with more years of experience may be considered for Senior Legal Counsel role.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.