- Liaise with counterparties/bankers for Import and Export issuance.
- Handle accounts receivable and payable for physical products trading deals.
- Liaise with bankers for Letters of Credit (LC) negotiation, documents preparation and submission.
- Liaise with Operations for trade/shipment information and follow-up with HQ on the payment signing process.
- Handle cargo and direct expenses payments.
- Review trade contracts and maintain updated information in the trade system.
- Deliver accurate trade information for monthly closing to Accounts.
- Provide payment and collection information for funding arrangements to Treasury.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/Banking/Commerce/Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in Trade Finance, from oil trading industry or bank’s trade finance section is preferred.
- Letters of Credit (LC) Knowledge is compulsory.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good quantitative skills and meticulous.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.