- Manage helpdesk daily operations.
- Fulfill user service request and MAC – Modify, add and change for PC, Notebook, Company Mobile Phone and Printers.
Administration, Support & Maintenance
- Windows updates and patches for all PCs and Notebooks.
- Software deployments, image testing and patch deployments.
- Network equipment (routers and switches) for all service stations.
- Back office infrastructure for all service stations.
- Participate and support ad hoc corporate IT-related events.
- Email system administration; other IT administration tasks as assigned by direct manager.
Network & Security
- Ensure virus security is updated and in-force for Network Clients.
- Monitor corporate wide connectivity; systems and resources availabilities.
Procurement, Reporting & Others
- Documentation and fine tune Helpdesk operation procedures.
- Liaise/Negotiate with vendors on quotations and purchase.
- Generate monthly reports.
- Min. Polytechnic Diploma Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in IT support field
- Strong technical skills in Cisco Certified Network Professional, Microsoft Certified Professional, Others as the job might requires)
- Independent, with good communication and interpersonal skills
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose