Assist Tax Manager in handling Singapore corporate tax compliance including but not limited to the following:-
- Prepare Estimated Chargeable Income, tax computations, monthly current & deferred tax provisions and responses to Comptroller’s queries.
- Prepare GST, including ACAP renewal, ASK Review and other ad-hoc GST matters.
- Prepare Withholding Tax for payments to non-residents
- Maintain and update property tax schedule
- Liaise with various Business Units and provide the relevant information required for tax agent to prepare Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy, Taxation or equivalent
- Chartered Accountant (Singapore) or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 3 – 6 years Singapore taxation experience, exposure to Oil & Gas industry will be an added advantage
- Independent, organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.