Senior Treasury Executive
- Handle daily cash management function, monitor cash flow movements, ensure accurate and timely funding allocation.
- Handle daily FX forecast, trading and position monitoring, as well as the documentation of the FX.
- Liaise with banks for trade transactions on LC/SBLC/BG issuance, inward/outward remittance, trade finance and etc.
- Administer the Group’s bank accounts, including bank accounts opening and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Prepare treasury management reports and reconciliation.
- Assist in other ad-hoc treasury related matters.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 6-8 years of relevant trade finance experience in treasury function or international trade settlement.
- Prior experience in FX trades and/or cash management in banking industry will be an advantage.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good quantitative skills, have basic financial modelling and advanced working knowledge in MS Excel.
- Self-directed, hands-on, motivated and committed in meeting deadlines, targets and objectives.
- Meticulous and a good team player.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, Chinaoil (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.) for this purpose.