Senior Treasury Executive
- Perform cash management and payment operation activities for the regional treasury team.
- Perform FX transactions, including spot, forward and swap and familiar with the FX related payment regulatory in Asian countries, like Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Thailand and other Asian countries.
- Perform trade finance, LC confirmation, LC discounting and other trading related financial products.
- Perform account opening and closure with onshore or offshore banks and subsequent account review and maintenance, including the banking mandate update.
- Provide advice and/or clarification to internal stakeholders, business units, and finance team on queries and questions.
- Participate in the enhancement of treasury system, Internet Banking connection API as well as other automation improvement initiatives.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Banking or Finance or equivalent
- Proficient in Excel or other data tools for data analysis is required
- FX trading experience with oil and gas company will be added advantage
- Good time management and work well under time pressure
- Good communication skills
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.