- Help manage and enhance existing compliance programme that is effective in dealing with compliance risks.
- Work includes to manage and monitor key compliance activities and report on a regular basis as to their status and actions taken to mitigate such risks.
- Work with respective business/support departments, HQ etc, as well as third parties, proactively and collaboratively in the implementation of compliance programme and to resolve issues.
- Maintain manual on Compliance processes and procedures and ensuring this is kept updated.
- Advise on the business activities that are in or out of scope, per current/future regulatory status as well as evaluate key outputs from regulators, industry bodies and advising Management and respective business/support units of the impact.
- Manage staff training programme; lead efforts to promote a strong and robust compliance culture within the organization with regular compliance training.
- Carrying out monthly, quarterly or ah-hoc compliance reporting, internally and externally.
- Conduct internal investigation where needed, in relation to any compliance issue and produce investigation report.
- Manage team of 3 or more in Compliance Section which is under Legal & Compliance Department for the above responsibility
- Bachelor degree in law / degree in business.
- 6-10 years experience in compliance work and risk analysis, familiarity with International Sanction and Trade Embargo, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Data Privacy and Protection, Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer programmes.
- Experience in oil and gas sector and trading business compliance work including good knowledge in global oil trade operations and oil industry regulatory regimes.
- Demonstrated expertise in trading issues and issue resolutions.
- Meticulous with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good written and spoken communication.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.