SPC Facebook Contest
Terms and Conditions of SPC Singapore Facebook Page Contest
- This Contest is open to residents of Singapore aged 18 and above (“Participant”) except employees (and their families) of SPC, SPC Service Stations, SPC Service Station operators and staff, PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Chinaoil (Singapore) International Pte Ltd, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the contest.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them when they participate in the Contest. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a winner may result in prize forfeiture.
- The Contest period, prizes and criteria are stipulated in the Contest-specific post(s) (“Contest Post(s)”). Participants must fulfil the criteria and submit their entries by posting a comment in the Contest Post.
- All prizes are non-transferable and subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other good/services, SPC reserves the right to substitute the prizes with any other prize of equivalent value.
- All entries and any copyright in the entries become and remain the property of SPC who may publish and cause to be published any of the entries received. Contents of all entries submitted may be used to promote or publicise the Contest on Facebook without any compensation and/or further notification to the participants.
- Only one entry will be accepted per participant. In the event multiple entries are submitted by the same participant, SPC reserves the right to select the first entry by the participant.
- The winner(s) will be selected based at SPC’s sole discretion.SPC will announce the winner(s) on the Contest Post (“Winner(s) Announcement”).
- To collect the prize, the winner(s) must provide his/her personal particulars such as full name, mobile number, email address and mailing address within seven (7) days of the Winner(s) Announcement. If the winner(s)do not provide their personal particulars within seven (7) days, SPC reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
- Winners must collect the prize within fourteen (14) days from the date SPC notified you of the collection time and date.
- SPC has the right to cancel the Contest or vary any of the terms and conditions of this Contest without prior notice. SPC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- SPC is not responsible for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website; (ii) failure of any entry to be received by SPC due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures; (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Contest; (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information; or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, incomplete, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof).
- This Contest is in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any submission and opinions expressed in by participants must comply with SPC Facebook Page Guidelines (https://www.facebook.com/pg/singapore.spc/about/?ref=page_internal), Facebook’s Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/terms.php) and Pages Terms (https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php). Participants’ personal views do not reflect SPC’s views.
- All decisions made by SPC in respect of this Contest are final and conclusive. SPC will not entertain any appeal, claim, correspondence or query. SPC shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever to any person in connection with this Contest howsoever arising.
- A person who is not a party to the Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53) to enforce any provision of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore, and all participants shall be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.