PETROCHINA INTERNATIONAL (S) PTE LTD
SINGAPORE PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
CHINAOIL (SINGAPORE) INT’L PTE LTD (“Company”)
The Company is committed to ensuring our compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“Act”).
We recognize the importance of personal data to our business and the importance of respecting the protection of individuals’ personal data. This Statement sets out the key principles that we will apply to collection, use and disclosure of personal data, its retention and destruction, and the transfer of personal data so that we process personal data in accordance with the law. By accessing our website, you consent to the data collection and use practices described in this Statement.
The Company shall take steps to protect personal data it processes which include compliance with the following principles:
- Consent / Purpose / Notification: we will obtain your consent before collecting, using or disclosing your personal data, and only for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances. You will be notified before such collection, use or disclosure of the personal data as required under the Act.With your permission, we may use personal data to inform you of our business and the products or services available from us. You may at any time notify us to cease receiving such communications.
- Access and Correction: in accordance with the Act, we will provide you with your personal data in our possession or under our control and information about the ways in which the personal data may have been used or disclosed during the past year; and to correct an error or omission in your personal data in our possession or control.If you would like to review, change or delete the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. You have the right to request access and correction of your personal data that we hold, pursuant to the Act.All requests for access to or correction of your personal data held by the Company shall be made by sending the completed request form(s) forms available below:
- Accuracy: we will take reasonable efforts to ensure that personal data collected of you is accurate and complete if the personal data is likely to be used to make a decision that affects you or be disclosed to another organization.
- Protection: we will protect your personal data in our possession or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.We may, however, disclose personal data if required to do so by law or if such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or process, to protect and defend our rights or property, or to protect the personal safety of any individual.For sites to which you log in, you are responsible to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal information to others. If you are sharing a computer with any one, you should always log out after use so that subsequent users will not be able to access your data.
- Retention: we will cease to retain documents containing your personal data, or remove the means by which personal data can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which the personal data was collected is no longer valid for further retention, and when retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes. The retention and destruction of personal data will be made in accordance with the Company’s policy and procedures.
- Transfer: we will not transfer your personal data to a country or territory outside Singapore except in accordance with prescribed requirements of the Act.
- Changes to Statement: from time to time we may make changes to this Statement. Please check our website on a regular basis.
- Queries: Any questions or concerns about the interpretation or operation of this Statement should be addressed to:
Data Protection Officer
PetroChina International (S) Pte Ltd / Singapore Petroleum Company Limited / Chinaoil (Singapore) Int’l Pte Ltd
Address: One Temasek Avenue
#27-00 Millenia Tower