Marketing Executive (Merchandising)
- Supplier management including review merchandise mix, negotiate trading terms and implement other initiatives with business partners for mutual benefits.
- Monitor market/customer trends and understand the business requirements, key categories and seek out new potential brands/products to meet consumer’s needs.
- Work closely with relevant internal and external parties on activities to build brand awareness, rejuvenate sales of slow-moving products and to drive sales for existing products.
- Collaborate in the implementation of merchandising standards and optimize sales space to maximize profitability. Constantly work on visual merchandising and efficient store management.
- Plan on seasonal/occasional promotion across the network and conduct post-sales analysis. Review, analyze and report current product ranges and the performance of sales and profit margin.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business Management/Sales & Marketing
- Mature individual with at least 3 years’ experience in retailing, FMCG/Retail Industry with store operations experience will be an advantage.
- Passionate about consumer trends and able to pro-actively be creative.
- Good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.