- Plan and schedule tank trucks for deliveries of petroleum products to Service Stations and Commercial Sales customers.
- Handle all matters related to fuel movements, logistics and co-ordination with all stakeholders for documentations processing.
- Perform daily inventory opening/ closing, printing of daily transaction reports.
- Participate in Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) and conform to HSE procedures & regulations.
- Comply with Terminal Safety & Health Management System (SS651 & ISO45001) requirement.
- Comply with Terminal Safety Case & MHI requirement.
- Terminal stock replenishment and related matters.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry is preferred
- Able to work staggered/shift hours
- Good team player with positive attitude & willing to learn
- Working Location: Jurong Island (West)
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.