Operations Executive, Crude
- Coordinate with sellers, buyers, chartering team, refineries, finance, surveyors and vessel agents to optimize crude lifting program and ensure all necessary operational information is communicated effectively.
- Manage vessel vetting/nomination, send voyage orders and monitor all ship operational matters (e.g. laycan declaration, loadport/disport clearance, obtain and vet stowage plan, discharging sequence, letter of indemnity issuance, etc)
- Work closely with surveyors to ensure accurate quantity and quality of the cargo to minimize oil loss and cost and to maximize trading profit during crude oil delivery.
- Coordinate with contract and finance team relating to trading system matters, trade entry, crude oil payment, inspection/expeditor cost, L/C cost and freight related costs.
- Check and update the operations data in the system for analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Engineering/Business or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Possess good planning and organizing skills
- Possess good communication and written skills
- Able to work independently and good team player
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection
In submitting your personal data and/or resume, you shall be deemed to consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal data for the purpose of assessing your job application. Information collected may also be disclosed to the PetroChina Group of Companies (which includes PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore Petroleum Company Limited) for this purpose.